In the meantime, I’ll share some of the seasonal delights I’m thinking about these days, including a few oldies but goodies from this blog in past years. Are any of these on your personal All About Autumn list?
- Apples in recipes both savory and sweet: Apple of My Eye cocktail; The Kitchn’s Essential Apple Recipes; Greg’s Apple Tart with Thyme Custard
- Cider drinks – Alcoholic and non. These look good: Bourbon Apple Cider from Set the Table; Spiced Mulled Cider from Serious Eats
- Colorful fall leaves – Crafts? Table décor? Fodder for a bonfire?
- Halloween – It’ll be here before we know it: Grown Up Treats for Halloween; Clever adult costumes
- Sweater weather: I’m into old school cardigans lately. Have you checked out the vintage clothing shops on Etsy? Here are a couple of my favorites: SweaterZoo; Ruby Vintage Boutique; SweaterStories;
- Hearty soups and stews, welcome back, oh how I’ve missed you! Indonesian Sweet Potato & Cabbage Soup; Red Curry Lentils; and all sorts of delicious meals from Simply Recipes
Don’t worry, we didn’t forget to include a seasonally appropriate playlist, here you go.
And now please forward march with me into a Fabulous Fall and an Awesome Autumn!