As the name says – Rye Not?
House Bar Chef Ilise created this cocktail using freshly squeezed juice from blood oranges but you can use regular oranges if necessary.
Click on the photos to enlarge them and read the captions.
Recipe by Ilise Goldberg
Makes one cocktail
- 2 ounces Rye (such as Templeton)
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed blood orange juice (regular oranges will do in a pinch)
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ ounce Grand Marnier
- ¼ ounce simple syrup
- Slice of blood orange for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice and add all liquid ingredients.
- Shake, then pour strained liquid into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a wedge of blood orange.