The Playlist: Today's musical go-with is Resolution by Clicks. I like this song because I’m in that mindset this time of year – setting resolutions. Also, the beat makes me want to get up and dance! Dancing is good for the body and soul, so get up and move it, move it!
Click on the photos to enlarge them and read the captions.
This is one new year’s resolution you won’t mind keeping – clean, healthy eating is easy and rewarding with a recipe as tasty as this one.
|Print The Recipe- Baked Fish Fillets with Cherry Tomatoes|
|File Size:||568 kb|
Recipe source: Carolina Meat & Fish
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, more or less
- 1 tablespoon shredded lemon zest
- 8 cloves garlic, bruised
- 1-1/2 tablespoons salted capers, rinsed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 firm white fish fillets, such as Meagre, Corvina, Snapper (about 4 ounces each)
- Lemon juice
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the tomatoes, lemon zest, garlic and capers in a baking dish. Drizzle with half of the oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the fish fillets to the baking tray, drizzle with the remaining oil and cook for a further 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve.