When you get right down to it, shouldn't every day be Chocolate Day?
I’m daydreaming about all the mouthwatering chocolate desserts I’d like to make once the kitchen renovation is complete.
Also a little menu-planning for the dessert buffet at our annual holiday open house. Over the years we’ve found that you can mess around with the menu all you like but certain things simply must be there: Ilise’s mandelbread, Ina Garten’s rugelach, and something(s) CHOCOLATE.
These are some good options, wouldn't you agree?
- Hazelnut Ganache Tart with Sea Salt – from Real Simple
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake – from Smitten Kitchen
- Double Chocolate Pudding with Caramelized Cocoa Nibs – from David Lebovitz
- German Chocolate Cake – from Saveur
- Kahlua Brownies – from Simply Recipes
- Outrageous Chocolate Cookies – from Martha Stewart
- Peppermint Pretzel Marshmallow Fudge – from Joy the Baker
What’s your favorite chocolate something? Share a bite in the comments!